WE ARE HIRING!
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
Part time – Compensation is dependent on experience
Please include links to your social media accounts!
Do you have an eye for design and love working with people? Apply to be our new customer service and social media assistant! The candidate for this position should have a strong customer service background, outgoing personality and experience with Instagram and other social media platforms as well as an eye for photography. This position is open for approximately 20+ hours per week with plenty of room to grow. Weekend availability is required for this position.
Some of the responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Working with customers in the showroom as well as answering questions from online customers. (Experience with Etsy and WordPress is a bonus!)
- Packaging orders and pulling pieces from back stock to be shipped. Attention to detail is key here! We ship out a large volume of packages each day and many orders are similar in nature.
- Answering comments and messages across all of our social media platforms.
- Assisting our social media team in creating beautiful content for Instagram and other platforms. An interest or background in photography crucial in this position!
- Must be independently motivated and also have the ability to work well with a team.
- Independently organize and clean the showroom and create displays. If you have a bit of an OCD streak this could be a great position for you!
- Timeliness, reliability and a friendly, outgoing personality are essential to this position.
- This role has the potential to grow and develop over time. The right candidate will be able to contribute to the growth of the business and will see their role grow as a result.
- This position is very flexible and you will have the option to add hours during the busy seasons and to sub in hours when possible. ***Some weekend availability is required for this position and the shifts will be from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
the fun stuff!
Our work environment is laid back and very flexible. We are located in a cozy studio in the Ford Building on SE Division Street with convenient access to public transportation and a cute cafe downstairs. We often have one of our dog mascots in the studio and if you have a fur baby we encourage you to bring them to work! We are happy to work with you in terms of scheduling and time off as needed and paid time off is available to all employees. Last, but certainly not least, generous discounts on jewelry are available to family and close friends, and you!
Interested candidates should submit their resume, references and cover letters as attachments to Naomi@HannahNaomi.com. If you have photos of your past work we would love to see them! Links to social media profiles are required for social media positions.