FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you need to modify your order in any way please contact us ASAP at Naomi@HannahNaomi.com
Because we make our jewelry to order we can generally help with changes until the order is shipped out of our studio. If you want to add pieces to your existing order it could delay shipment by a couple business days.
If you are interested in extra shipping services (signature confirmation, extra insurance) for ANY item, please let us know. If you live in an apartment complex or have recently had trouble receiving mail through USPS we strongly suggest the upgrade! The extra cost is minimal (around $2-4 for additional insurance or signature confirmation) but upgrading from standard shipping could help avoid potential issues with USPS delivery.
Most pieces will be packaged in individual boxes. However, stacking rings and other small pieces purchased in multiples may be packaged in the same box to cut down on waste. The boxes vary slightly in size depending on the size of the jewelry. The box pictured below is used most often.
If your order contains made to order pieces and less than 10 business days have passed since the order date, your order is still in process.
Most of our pieces are made to order with the exclusion of specially marked items and the Ready to Ship section (RTS pieces take 2-3 business days before shipment and are all marked as READY TO SHIP in the title).
Business days do not include weekends or holidays. As soon as we print the shipping label for your order we will send over your tracking info.
Thank you so much for your patience while we make your new jewelry! You will love it :)
All packages are shipped by the United States Postal Service (USPS). Options include:
First Class Mail | 5-10 business days | $4.75
Priority Mail | 2-5 business days | $8.75
Express Mail | 1-3 business days | $30.00 (given priority on our production list)
Shipping times are estimated by USPS. We cannot guarantee delivery dates or foresee potential delays from the Post Office. Once we have printed the label for your package you will receive an email confirmation with your tracking number. We recommend signing up to receive notifications about your order through USPS.
NOTE: IT CAN TAKE 24 HOURS TO SEE YOUR TRACKING INFORMATION UPDATE.
The standard shipping cost for international orders covers USPS First Class Mail International, a service that usually takes 2-10 weeks for delivery from the date it was shipped. This is the least expensive and slowest option available. Please note that the tracking information for this method may not continue to update after the package has left the US.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY IS DELAYED WORLDWIDE. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE ABOUT ANY DELAYS IN YOUR AREA. WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAYED INTERNATIONAL MAIL.
There may be additional taxes or fees due before you can pick up your package. These fees vary dramatically from country to country and are adjusted often. We cannot predict additional duty, taxes or fees for you before shipment.
Please contact your local post office for more details.
When an order is held for customs owed you should be notified by your postal carrier. However, it is not guaranteed that you will receive a notice. Please keep an eye on your tracking information. Your tracking number is available in your HN account under your order. If you checked out as a guest, check your email for your shipping confirmation.
We cannot mark international orders as “gift”, use any vague description of the contents of your package or under value the order total on customs forms. That is considered mail fraud by the US Postal Service and is a federal crime punishable by severe fines or jail time. Please note that we will not break this law in order to avoid the customs/duty fees required by your country.
We are happy to help if you need an order by a specific date!
PLEASE NOTE: While Hannah and our team can rush the production of your order to the top of our list, we cannot guarantee delivery dates at this time. Priority or Express mail is strongly recommended. Not all rush requests can be honored.
Send us a message at Naomi@HannahNaomi.com to request a rush on your order!
If you ordered a Made to Order piece and less than 10 business days have passed (1-3 business days for Ready to Ship pieces) then your order is still in progress.
- As soon as your order ships out we will send you a tracking number and confirmation to the email address listed on your order. If you have not received that notice please enter your info into the box labeled ‘How can I track my order’ above. If no tracking number can be found it is most likely that we have not yet shipped your order.
If your order has shipped it can be tracked here!
- Please note that USPS is experiencing delays due to COVID-19 restrictions, understaffing and other factors. Some packages (especially standard mail) may be behind schedule or the tracking information may stop updating.
- International deliveries may take 10 weeks from the shipping date to arrive. There may also be delays in customs. We recommend contacting your local Post Office for more information.
If your order has been marked DELIVERED but you have not received it please follow these steps:
- Double check the shipping address on your order.
- Wait 1-2 business days from the date it was marked delivered.
- Packages may be prematurely scanned as ‘Delivered’ by your carrier if they are behind schedule. This gives them a little extra time to catch up without being penalized for a late delivery. These packages are often delivered in a couple of business days without issue.
- Check your property thoroughly for the package (under or next to stairs, near fences, behind porch furniture etc.) or check with your building management if you live in an apartment building or condo complex.
- Check with your neighbors in person, leave a note in their mailbox or in your mailroom and/or contact your property management to check in. Misdelivery to a neighbor is common.
- If you have completed steps 1-4 and there is still no sign of your package please let us know and we can go from there! Our first questions to you will be the ones above so please let us know what steps you have already taken to speed up the process :)
When a package is returned to us by USPS we will first contact you to double check your shipping address and see how you would like to handle the order. We can either refund the merchandise cost or reship the package. There may be a shipping fee charged to reship.
We prefer to ship returned to sender packages to a new address. If you would like us to ship the same address we cannot be responsible should the order be lost or returned a second time.
If we do not hear back from you we will hold your package for one month. After that month we will consider the order abandoned. Compensation for abandoned orders is available for store credit only. Contact us for details on how to redeem your credit. Refunds are not available for abandoned orders unless otherwise discussed.
How do I find my ring size?
Common Ring Sizes
Hannah Naomi has been fully size inclusive since day 1!
We offer rings in sizes 1-16 including full, half and quarter sizes.
In our experience, the most common ring sizes for women range from sizes 5-10, with a size 7-8 being the most popular.
Midi or knuckle rings typically range from a US size 1-5, with sizes 2 and 3 being the most common.
Popular men’s sizes tend to be sizes 9-13.
What is US Fashion Ring Sizing?
Fashion ring sizing is a common measurement for non-bridal jewelry in the US. However, there is always a chance that our sizing is slightly different from another designer. Fashion rings are meant to be taken on and off, mixed and matched and stacked together so they tend to fit best when worn a little on the loose side. Our sizes range from 1-16, including half and quarter ring sizes, which is perfect for finding the right fit for you.
Stacking rings tend to fit best when they aren’t too tight. They are meant to space out across your finger and move independently. For this reason we size up our ring sets of 5+ by a quarter size per ring for a more true to size fit. For example, if you order a set of five rings in a size 7 each individual ring will be sized to a 7.25.
If you are buying a ring based on your wedding ring size we recommend contacting us first! Bridal jewelry is sized differently from US Fashion jewelry. We want to make sure you get the right size ring for you!
AT HOME RING SIZER
We have at home ring sizer kits available if you would like to be 100% confident you’re ordering the correct size. The size kits will ship out in a stamped USPS envelope within 24 hours of purchase and should arrive to US addresses within 10 business days.Order an at home ring sizer
Printable ring size guide
Use our Printable Ring Size Guide to determine your approximate size from a ring you already own. Please follow the instructions carefully!
This is a great tool if you are looking to buy someone a gift but don’t know their size!PRINT A RING SIZE GUIDE
Convert your ring size to US Fashion Ring Sizing
print this card to keep track of your ring sizes!
SIZING TIPS & TRICKS:
- Ring sizes are not set in stone! Changes in weather, hydration levels, elevation and many other factors contribute to your fingers swelling to various degrees.
- It is not uncommon for each finger on each hand to have a different size. Your dominant hand is usually around a half size larger!
- Proper sizing is more of a personal preference than a perfect science. A comfortable ring size should fit over your knuckle with very light effort. To test if the ring is too large, shake your hand with a loose wrist (think overly vigorous jazz hands or pretend you just touched a hot surface). If it feels like the ring could fly off then we may suggest sizing down.
- If you only know your bridal ring size*, haven’t been sized in many years or just have no idea where to start, we highly recommend ordering a ring sizer kit before placing your order.
- We do offer returns within two weeks of receiving your order if the size is not right for you, but it is always a relief to get it right the first time!
- *Bridal Ring Sizing is often scaled differently than US Fashion Ring Sizing. If you only know your wedding band size we recommend ordering a ring sizer kit before purchase.
- For the bold, larger styles in our collection (Wraparound, Shield, Interlocking, Cage etc.) we suggest sizing up by a quarter to a half size from the size you would choose in a thinner stacking ring.
We are always happy to help if you need any assistance in finding the right size for you!
Stretch out your hand, tuck your thumb underneath your palm and squeeze your hand together to make it as small as possible. Then, take a ruler and measure the length straight across the widest part of your hand (usually straight across your knuckles). This will allow you to measure the smallest bangle diameter that will fit over your hand.Printable Bangle Size Chart
Choose the best options for your exchange!
- Send the gift back to us for a Hannah Naomi Gift Card.
- Purchase the piece or size you prefer in advance of your return and we will issue a refund to the original form of payment upon receipt.
- Please thoroughly read then complete the Return Form so we can accurately process your return!
- Let us know if you have any questions!
A couple of notes:
- Please provide the order number or the full name of the purchaser.
- We cannot exchange or issue credit for pieces that cannot be linked to an order number!
- If you choose a gift card, when your return arrives at our studio we will contact you with your gift card number in the amount of the merchandise total minus any applicable fees.
- Your gift card will not expire and can be used toward any product on HannahNaomi.com.
- The purchaser will not be informed of the exchange if you select the gift card option.
- Please mark the ‘this was a gift’ box on the exchange form AND let us know that you would like your refund in the form of a gift card.
- If no note is left on the return form we will default to refunding the original payment method.
- Please provide the order number or the full name of the purchaser.
- Our return window is two weeks from the date you received your order. Exceptions are made for gifts! See below for more info.
- Shipping fees are non refundable.
- To avoid additional fees, all returns MUST be sent back to us in a padded envelope or box to protect the jewelry in transit. No standard, letter envelopes, please!
- We cannot be responsible for packages that were sent in an insecure manner.
- Additional deductions or fees may apply if pieces are not returned in their original condition or are received with additional postage owed. Do not use stamps to send your jewelry through the mail!
- We cannot issue refunds after 180 days from the purchase date.
- You must have purchased directly through Hannah Naomi to exchange.
We are happy to offer returns as a courtesy so you can find the perfect size and style! However, offering refunds for customized, made to order pieces like ours is costly and greatly impacts our small business. We appreciate your understanding of the following fees :)
Prepaid USPS return labels (US only).
Use of a label will deduct the following from your refund total.
- $4.75 (First Class Mail)
- $8.75 (Priority Mail)
- Retain your tracking information. We cannot be responsible for packages returned without tracking.
15% DEDUCTION FROM MERCHANDISE TOTAL
- Returns sent back outside of our two week window will see a restocking fee deducted from the refund total. This fee is most often 15% of the merchandise total.
- Multiple returns within one calendar year. First time returns for refund due to size or any other adjustment will not require a fee. Second returns of the same item may require a fee.
- Return without reorder/exchange. Please do not purchase multiple sizes or styles with the intention of returning!
We make all of our pieces to order so please contact us with any questions before reordering!
FEE IS DEPENDANT ON SITUATION
You will be contacted by Team HN before action is taken.
- Items are not in their original condition. This includes worn, bent, scratched, altered or otherwise damaged pieces.
- Parcel is not protected in transit. Your return package will likely be damaged or lost in transit if packaged in a letter envelope or otherwise mailed without padding/protection. We will deduct an additional fee depending on the level of damage to the piece if it was not packaged appropriately.
- Returns received with postage due. This fee can be largely avoided by shipping in a padded envelope or box and including tracking information (no stamps on letter envelopes please!).
The Ultra Thin rings are delicate so we recommend removing them before working out, doing any heavy lifting or engaging in any activity that will put strain on the rings.
We also recommend selecting a size that can be worn very comfortably. If these rings are too snug it can put excess stress on the metal.
There is strength in numbers! Wearing more than one stacking ring will disperse any pressure, making them more durable.
Please note that these rings are the thinnest we make, measuring under one millimeter each (.7mm). They may bend slightly from a perfect circle to organically fit on your finger. This is normal and ultimately makes the ring more comfortable and unique to you.
14K Gold Fill metal consists of an external layer of 14K Gold over a brass core and is generally considered to be one of the best alternatives to pure gold, both in longevity and durability. Gold Fill provides the look and feel of real gold without the high cost and is much more durable than the cheaper “gold-plated” metal (which is what most faux-gold jewelry is made of). Gold-fill can retain its exterior gold shell for years with regular care.
All metal jewelry requires occasional maintenance and cleaning due to a build up of every day dirt and oils.
Any household gold or silver jewelry cleaner will wipe the dirt off and restore the original shine. In general, jewelry cleaners are inexpensive, easy to use and are available at any drugstore.
To prevent severe tarnish, we recommend keeping metal jewelry away from chlorinated pool water and water with a high mineral content as exposure may cause premature tarnish.
Purchase a Jewelry Cleaning Kit to polish up your lightly tarnished pieces!
Nope! None of our pieces contain nickel.
All of our jewelry is made for daily wear. However, we do recommend removing rings before doing any heavy lifting or working out (especially the more delicate “Ultra Thin” rings).
If you work with your hands or are generally rough on your rings we would be happy to help find a more durable alternative to the style you are interested in!
The small section of pale gold/silver on the ring is the solder mark, which is the point where we connect the two ends of the metal to create a ring. It can most often be noticed on Rose Gold pieces.
Unfortunately, there isn’t a non-toxic, accurate color match for 14K Rose Gold solder, so we use a 10K Gold solder. 10K gold solder is considered to be the best match in color to 14K Rose Gold without introducing harmful chemicals to the jewelry.
The solder mark will not spread or change over time. In fact, in our experience it becomes less noticeable with a little time and wear. :)
The 14K Gold Fill metal that we use does have a slightly rosy or tawny hue to it compared to higher karat golds. The slight rosy hue can also be brought out by the soldering and finishing process for some of our pieces. Generally, the higher the karat weight, the more yellow the gold will appear. If you are accustomed to 18K or higher gold, our 14K jewelry may not be an exact match to your current collection or other designers pieces.
In either case, the Gold metal that we use does tend to take on a more ‘true’ yellow gold color with a couple wears.
Yes! We are happy to work with you to create a custom piece if we are able to do so. Please contact us at Naomi@HannahNaomi.com to inquire about starting a custom order.
1. Send us a message through Naomi@HannahNaomi.com describing the piece you would like. Please include metal type, size, price range and the date you would like to receive it. Reference photos are always very helpful!
2. Once the design and price point have been agreed upon we will work on a sample of the piece within 2-4 weeks depending on the intricacy of the design.
3. We will send you photos of the finished sample when it is completed.
4. If you would like changes made feel free to let us know. NOTE: Changes may take another 1-3 weeks depending on the level of difficulty.
5. If you are satisfied with the design we will set up a custom listing for the price agreed upon.
*PLEASE NOTE* Pricing for custom orders will reflect the labor hours required, materials used AND a $15 – $30 fee that will be dependent on the difficulty of the piece and how drastically it differs from designs we currently make.
Sales & Promotions
Less than perfect means that any blemishes are cosmetic, NOT structural. Most of our slightly imperfect pieces were made with a little too much solder or have a small knick from a hammer.