Don’t know your ring size?
We recommend this method!
This ring sizer is the easiest and most accurate method to determine your US Fashion Ring size, and we have tried them all!
The sizer is REUSABLE and it makes measuring any of your fingers (even midi ring sizes) so easy! Just follow the instructions on the package and measure the most comfortable fit for you. Just make sure it can still fit easily over your knuckle! Then, round up if you are in between sizes.
The Ring Sizer Kit also includes a writable card to record your sizes for your next order.
- If you only know your bridal ring size, haven’t been sized in many years or just have no idea where to start, we highly recommend ordering a sizer before placing your order.
- We offer returns within two weeks of receiving your order if the size is not right for you, but it is always a relief to get it right the first time!
- If you are sizing for one of our larger rings, (Wraparound, Shield, Interlocking, Cage etc.) we suggest sizing up by a quarter to a half size from the size you would choose in a thinner stacking ring.
- Make sure the sizer easily fits over your knuckle.
- If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up instead of down.
Watch the video on how to find your ring size by clicking the play button on the main listing photo above. Or click here to view our YouTube channel.
There is a $3 shipping fee for Ring Sizers outside of the US. Please note that shipping could take a few weeks to arrive.